Sunday 11 December 2011

It's an interesting time...

... when you decide to start writing about your life on the internet for any and all to see.  I've decided to start this blog to see what will happen with it and have a little fun.  I might as well start from the beginning as most of these things do, along with a short introduction of myself.  I am a young adult finding her feet in the world in general, and the world of horses.  I've been riding since I was 7 years old with a slight hiatus while in university.  I'm now currently looking at where I want to go and what I want to do in every aspect of life!  Oh, decisions, decisions!  At least I know that horses will always be (and most have always been) a part of my life.

Next time, the beginning of it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment