Saturday 27 September 2014

A little more about me

I grabbed this list of questions off of Viva Carlos:  http://suenostomanvuelo.blogspot.ca/2014/09/septembers-10-questions.html

1.  Is there something you don't like about your riding?
The past education I've received and learning now that some things I was taught weren't always the most correct and having to change it now.  Happy that I've learned 'better' but wish I had learned it before instead of now!

2.  Does your horse buck?
He has had one bucking moment for the 2.5 years I've owned him.  And that was mainly because he was pissed I wasn't letting him go walk with his buddy.

3. Is your horse head shy?
Nope

4.  Favourite barn chore to do?
Tack cleaning, if you'd call that a barn chore.  If not, racking or sweeping the alleyways.

5.  How many times do you ride a week?
This number fluctuates, depending on weather and motivation.  I try to ride 3-4 times a week, but sometimes it ends up being not at all!  All depends on the situation.

6.  Who is your favourite pro rider?
Ian Millar.  Since I was a little girl, I've loved watching this man ride.  Now that I know what to look for, I'm even more impressed by his technique, style, and awe-inspiring tenacity and love for the sport.

7.  If one pro rider could train you for one day, who would it be?
Jimmy Wofford.  I've read reviews from his clinics, and all levels of riders seem to come out of them with a ton of new confidence and education that they can take home with them.

8.  Favourite Facial Markings?
I like interesting ones, like stars shaped wonky, a 'bleeding star', stars and snips.  Not a fan of blazes or bald faces.

9.  Leg markings or no leg markings?
Am indifferent, really.  It's cute to have a couple markings, be it facial or leg, but not something that I'd specifically look for!

10.  Ever broken anything falling off?
Only time I've broken a bone was being launched off a camp horse when I was a kid.


Hi!



1 comment:

  1. Interesting answers :) I hate tack cleaning but I do love sweeping :)

    ReplyDelete